Joshua R. Greenleaf D.O.
Dr. Greenleaf is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedics. His training and experience include unique competencies in reconstructive surgery of the hip, knee, and shoulder, knee and shoulder arthroscopy, and general fracture care. Dr. Greenleaf is especially interested in minimally invasive anterior hip arthroplasty along with robotic-assisted knee arthroplasty. As an advocate for maintaining a healthy lifestyle through physical activity, Dr. Greenleaf understands the importance of getting patients back to a full range of motion so that they can enjoy their favorite activities.
Dr. Greenleaf currently lives in Duncansville, PA. In his spare time, he likes to ski, fly-fish, hike, and travel with family.
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- UPMC Pinnacle Health | Internship & Residency, 2020
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine | DO, 2015
- Saint Francis University | BS, 2011
- First place scientific paper (general session) "Update on Current Treatment of Displaced Midshaft Clavicle Fractures" AOAO 2019 Annual Fall Meeting
Research and Publications
- "Update on Current Treatment of Displaced Midshaft Clavicle Fractures" AOAO 2019 Annual Fall Meeting
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- Advanced Center for Surgery
- Conemaugh Nason Medical Center Hospital
- Penn Highlands Huntingdon
- Conemaugh East Hills
- Conemaugh Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Altoona
Dr Greenleaf is awesome he explained everything fully about my fracture and surgery. He returned my calls answered all my questions. I felt truly safe and secure with him as my doctor. Thanks so much Dr. Greenleaf !!!!1 – 2
Dr. Greenleaf is an excellent physician. He took whatever time was needed to answer my questions thoroughly. He was sympathetic and emphatic with a friendly and professional bedside manner. I appreciated his caring and thoughtfulness throughout my surgery, recovery, and follow-ups.2 – 2