Paul D. Lamb D.C.
Dr. Lamb is a board-certified chiropractor with over 20 years of experience. His training includes unique competencies in chiropractic and adjunctive therapy treatment. Dr. Lamb is an integral part of UOC's spine team of experts, recognizing that the Neck & Back are the most common sources of pain in our bodies. Most people will experience pain in the lumbar (lower back) region at some point in their lives, and chiropractic care can provide a holistic approach to easing the pain. Dr. Lamb is dedicated to eliminating common pain by offering nonsurgical treatment for Neck & Back pain, injuries, and disorders. His ultimate goal is to relieve these pains and get you back to functioning normally.
Dr. Lamb enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his children.
- Pennsylvania State Board of Chiropractic
- Advanced Decompression Therapy Technique, KDT Kennedy Technique
- Palmer College of Chiropractic | DC, 1998
- Indiana University | BS, 1992
- Pi Tau Delta Chiropractic National Honor Society Member
- 1998 Magna Cum Laude, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- 1992 Cum Laude, Indiana University, Indiana, PA
- Palmer Recruitment Scholarship
- Panel participant for various workers compensation panels in Centre and Clearfield Counties
- Motion palpation seminar S1 and S2; cervical/thoracic/lumbopelvic regions
- Motion palpation seminar of lower and upper extremities
- Evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions of the lower extremity
- Grastic soft tissue seminar for treatment of soft tissue injuries
- Adjunctive therapy, flexion distraction. SacroOccipital Technique seminars
- International chiropractic missionary work to the Dominican Republic 1998
- American Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Moshannon Valley YMCA Board of Directors, 1999-2002
Dr. Lamb listens attentively, and always helps with my aches and pains. He is knowledgeable in many areas.1 – 2
I would recommend anybody that’s looking for chiropractic help to go to Dr. Lamb. He has helped me tremendously. Also, all of the employees at UOC are very respectful and helpful. Thank you, Dr. Lamb.2 – 2