Heidi A. MurphyPA-C (William A. Tyndall, MD, PHD)
Location: Altoona (Fairway Drive), Huntingdon, DuBoisMake an appointment
Heidi A. Murphy, PA-C, is an orthopedic physician assistant at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Sciences at Saint Francis College, Loretto, PA, in 1996 and received her NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) certification in September 1996.
Heidi previously worked at Allegheny Pain Medicine in Altoona, PA., and Blair Orthopedic Associates and Sports Medicine also in Altoona, PA. She joined UOC in May 2007.
Heidi is a specialist in the area of orthopedics assisting Dr. William Andrew Tyndall, MD, PhD, in the operating room. Other duties include seeing patients at our Altoona Station Medical Center office, making rounds on patients in the hospital, on-call coverage, discharge summaries, and x-ray interpretation.
Heidi lives in Cresson, PA.
- 1996 Bachelor of Physician Assistant Sciences, Saint Francis College, Loretto, PA
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Dean’s List Saint Francis College, 4 Semesters
- All American Collegiate Scholar Award
- National and Saint Francis College Honor Society Member
- Altoona Regional Health System
- JC Blair Memorial Hospital