Aaron ThompsonPA-C (Brad A. Barter, DO)
Location: State College (Regent Court), Dubois, Tyrone, Grays WoodsMake an appointment
Mr. Aaron Thompson is an orthopedic physician assistant (PA-C) at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). He received his Masters Degree in Health Sciences from Lock Haven University, Clearfield, PA in 2005 and received his NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) in October of 2005.
Aaron most recently worked at Prison Health Services at SCI Rockview, Bellefonte, PA as a PA-C.
Aaron currently assists Dr. Bradley A. Barter in the operating room. Other duties include seeing patients at our Regent Court office located in State College, PA, making rounds on patients in the hospital, on-call coverage, discharge summaries and x-ray interpretation.
Aaron currently resides in Philipsburg, PA.
- 2005 Masters of Health Sciences, Lock Haven University, Clearfield, PA
- 2002 Bachelor of Life Science, Eberly College of Science, The Pennsylvania State University.
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- 2008 Prison Health Services Award: Clinician of the Year
- Mount Nittany Regional Medical Center
- Tyrone Hospital