Alexis N. Ley D.P.M.
Dr. Ley is a two-time board-certified physician by the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. She is a Foot & Ankle specialist committed to providing exceptional, evidence-based medical care with her compassionate and caring team. Dr. Ley specializes in the treatment of all Foot & Ankle injuries including, but not limited to, bunions, ankle sprains, fractures, flat feet, and plantar fasciitis. As a surgeon, she appreciates the opportunity to help her patients stay active and improve their quality of life utilizing both non-surgical and surgical treatment methods. In addition to her responsibilities as a physician, Dr. Ley serves as Chief of Staff at Conemaugh Nason Medical Center and the Co-Director of the Nason Wound Healing Program.
Dr. Ley currently resides in Martinsburg, PA, with her husband Brian and their two children. She enjoys camping, hiking, running, and baking.
- Board-Certified by American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Board-Certified by American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- AO Certification, Basic Course
- AO Certification, Advanced Course
- Saint Rita's Medical Center | Foot & Ankle Surgical Residency, 2013
- Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics | Externship, 2012
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine | DPM, 2010
- Bob Jones University | BS, 2006
Research and Publications
- Fluoroquinolone-Mediated Achilles Rupture: A Case Report and Review of the Literature, Budny, A.M., Ley, A., Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery. 54(3): 494-496, 2015
- Cryopreserved Allograft as an Alternative Option for closure of Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Budny, A.M., Ley, A. Podiatry Management, August 2013.
- Polydactyly: A Review and Case Study, ACFAS Poster 2011
- Complications with Interosseous Suture and
- Conemaugh Nason Medical Center, Chief of Staff
- Nason Wound Healing Program, Co-Director
My experience from the time I walked in the door till I left was exceptional! Everyone is professional, caring, and kind! I will recommend this office to all! Dr. Ley is a stellar physician!1 – 2
Dr. Ley is kind and listens. She did my right foot bunionectomy and hammertoe and will be doing my left foot next week. I highly recommend her. Also her staff are very friendly and make the appointment experience a lot easier.2 – 2