Application for Employment
Revenue Cycle Coordinator - UOC Surgical Services, State College, PA
UOC Surgical Services, is currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Coordinator. Candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced professional medical office.
This position is responsible for promoting the financial viability of UOC Surgical Services by effectively coordinating aspects of the revenue cycle including billing, coding and compliance, reimbursement, and accounts receivable. The Coordinator will be expected to implement and execute policies and procedures to optimize patient service revenue and minimize third party payment denials. The Coordinator works in close partnership with many leadership staff and is essential to creating a comprehensive and seamless revenue cycle throughout the ambulatory surgery center.
• 2-5 years of related experience
• Individual must have strong knowledge of medical insurance billing and collections with CPT, ICD9, and HCPC coding and medical terminology, as well as an overall understanding of managed care products (HMO, PPO, etc.)
• An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral and written skills
• Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Interested candidates please email Laura Spidell at email@example.com