Paul D. LambDC
Location: State College (Windmere Building)
Specialty: Chiropractic CareMake an appointment
Dr. Lamb sees patients in need of chiropractic care at our State College office. His training and experience include unique competencies in chiropractic and adjunctive therapy treatment. Dr. Lamb is an integral part of UOC’s Spine Team. The neck and back are the most common sources of pain in our bodies. Most people will experience back pain in the lumbar region—the lower back—at some point in their lives. Dr. Lamb is available to offer you nonsurgical treatment for neck and back pain, injuries, and disorders.
Dr. Lamb is a member of the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association and the Moshannon Valley Economic Development Partnership.
Residing in Philipsburg, PA with his wife and children, Dr. Lamb enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his family.
- 1988-1992 Bachelor of Science, Indiana University, Indiana PA
- 1995-1998 Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- Pi Tau Delta Chiropractic National Honor Society Member
- 1998 Magna Cum Laude, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- 1992 Cum Laude, Indiana University, Indiana, PA
- Palmer Recruitment Scholarship
- Panel participant for various workers compensation panels in Centre and Clearfield Counties
- Motion palpation seminar S1 and S2; cervical/thoracic/lumbopelvic regions
- Motion palpation seminar of lower and upper extremities
- Evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions of the lower extremity
- Grastic soft tissue seminar for treatment of soft tissue injuries
- Adjunctive therapy, flexion distraction. SacroOccipital Technique seminars
- International chiropractic missionary work to the Dominican Republic 1998
- Professional Organizations: (Drop down box)
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Moshannon Valley YMCA Board of Directors