Keith M. ZoraDO
Location: State College (Windmere Building)
Specialty: Interventional Pain Management SpecialistMake an appointment
Dr. Zora is a fellowship trained, board certified Anesthesiologist and Interventional Pain Management Physician. His training and experience include unique competencies in the evaluation of arthritis, back and neck pain and nerve pain. He works as part of the spine team to evaluate and treat a wide range of spine problems. Together they offer you the best results to evaluate your problem and to develop a program to restore maximum function.
Dr. Zora was the co-Medical Director of Pain Management at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh before joining UOC. Prior to becoming a physician Dr. Zora was a practicing paramedic and worked in medical research of solid phase analytics of toxins. Dr. Zora is board certified with The American Board of Anesthesiology in both Anesthesiology and Pain Management. He is a member of the American Pain Society, the North American Neuromodulation Society, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians and the North American Spine Society.
- 1978 Paramedic Program, Grand Valley State College, Allendale Michigan
- 1986, BS Biology/Physiology Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- 1987 Post Graduate Study: Toxicology, Purdue University
- 1994 Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Chicago, IL
- 1995 Internship, Saint Francis Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1998 Residency: Anesthesiology, The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2002 Pain Medicine Fellowship, Temple University School of Medicine, The Western Pennsylvania Hospital Campus
- American Board of Anesthesiology in Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Unlimited Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery Pennsylvania.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation Compared with a Single Injection of Hyaluronic Acid for Chronic Knee Pain