Douglas E. RoeshotMD
Location: State College (Regent Court), Reedsville
Specialty: Non-Operative CareMake an appointment
Dr. Roeshot is a Board Certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total joint replacements of the hip, knee, shoulder, and wrist. As the co-founder of University Orthopedics Center in 1991, his experience includes unique competencies in surgical and non-surgical orthopedics to help gain mobility through an expansive approach for his patients, like you.
Dr. Roeshot has been an active member of the Pennsylvania Medical Society, the Eastern Orthopaedic Association, and a Fellow Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery. He has been seeing patients for twenty two years in the Centre County and surrounding areas. Dr. Roeshot’s research and developments focus on you regaining strength to return to your active daily lives.
Dr. Roeshot has two children and resides in State College, PA with his wife.
- 1982 Bachelor of Science, The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
- 1986 Doctor of Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- 1987-1991 Residency, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
Board Certified: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BUP3011 Sub investigator. Chronic moderate to severe OA pain of the hip and Knee. Trial start date: January 2004
- Merck0301 Sub investigator Post-operative arthroscopic pain study. Initiation date February 2004
- Merck02-0028 Sub investigator. Post operative pain study for knee. Trial start date November 2003
- OL 09-01-03 Sub investigator. Distal Radius Fracture study. Trial start date June 2003
- HUPS L-8229 Principal Investigator. Painful shoulder study. Trial start date June 2003
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery –Fellow
- University Orthopedics Center Surgical Services (UOCSS)
- Mount Nittany Medical Center