Vanessa R. ColquhounPA-C (Jonathan Van Kluenen, MD)
Location: Altoona (Fairway Drive)Make an appointment
Vanessa Colquhoun, PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant who received her graduate degree from Yale University in 2012. Vanessa has been working directly with Dr. Jonathan Van Kleunen, MD since 2013.
Vanessa assists in all cases in the operating room. She also sees patients independently in the Altoona office, providing nonoperative, pre-operative, and post-operative care, including ordering and interpreting tests and performing in-office procedures such as injections and casting. Other duties include on-call coverage and making rounds on patients in the hospital.
Vanessa resides in Duncansville, PA with her husband and son.
- 2012 Master of Medical Science, Physician Associate program, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- 2008-2009 Post Bachelor’s doctorate-level coursework, Department of Physical Therapy, University Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2008 Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Johnstown, PA
Pennsylvania State Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Advanced Center for Surgery
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Nason Hospital
- Tyrone Hospital
- UPMC Altoona