Nicholas PopchakPA-C (Gregory M. Bailey, DO)
Location: State College (Windmere Building), Altoona (Fairway Drive), Dubois, Huntingdon, EbensburgMake an appointment
Nicholas Popchak is an orthopedic physician assistant at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). He graduated from Kings College in Wilkes-Barre, PA in 2006, and started with UOC in July of 2012. Prior to joining UOC, Nicholas worked for the Spine Specialists in Lebanon, PA until 2012.
Nicholas works out of our State College, PA offices with Dr. Torretti, and has experience in spine care. His primary responsibilities include assisting UOC physicians in surgery and completing rounds with the physicians on a daily basis. Other duties include on-call coverage.
Nick lives in State College, PA and is married with three kids.
- 2006 Masters in Physician Assistant Studies, Kings College, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- 2003 B.S. in Science, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- King’s College Alumni Association
Geisinger Regional Health Systems