Erin M. VenezianoPA-C (Christopher J. Lincoski, MD)
Location: Altoona (Fairway Drive), State CollegeMake an appointment
Erin is a certified orthopedic physician assistant (PA-C) at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). She received his Master’s Degree in Health Sciences from Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA in 2011 and received her NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) in June 2011. In 2006, Erin received her Bachelors of Science degree in Athletic Training at The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA.
Prior to joining UOC, Erin worked as a PA-C at Moshannon Valley Orthopedics.
Erin currently assists Dr. Christopher J. Lincoski in the operating room. Other duties include seeing patients at UOC’s Regent Court office located in State College, PA, and UOC’s office located in Altoona, PA., making rounds on patients in the hospital, on-call coverage, discharge summaries and x-ray interpretation.
Erin currently resides in Julian, PA.
- 2011 Masters of Health Sciences, Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
- 2006 Bachelor of Science, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- State Board of Medicine Licensure – June 2011
- State Board of Osteopathic Medicine Licensure – September 2011
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant – June 2011
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – January 2010- present
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer –January 2010- present
- Preventing Disease Transmission – February 2005
- NATABOC Certified – May 2007- present
- Athletic Trainer Licensure – May 2007-present
- Member, Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistant
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistant
- Member, Physician Assistant of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Mount Nittany Regional Medical Center
- Altoona Hospital