Andrea LackiPA-C (Joshua Port, M.D.)
Location: Altoona (Fairway Drive)Make an appointment
Andrea L. Lacki, PA-C is a board certified orthopedic physician assistant, with experience in surgery, urgent care and family practice. Andrea is self-motivated and dedicated to providing excellent medical care.
Andrea teamed up with Dr. Joshua Port, MD in October 2008 and has been assisting him in surgery and clinic since that time. In addition to assisting Dr. Port, Andrea performs history and physical exams, orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, performs hospital rounds for all in-patient postoperative patients, and applies casts and splints both in the clinic and the operating room.
Andrea and her husband Marty, live in Hollidaysburg with their two children. She enjoys being a dance instructor and running.
- 2006 Master of Health Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Lock Haven, PA
- 2004 Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Pennsylvania State Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, American Heart Association
- Advanced Center for Surgery
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Nason Hospital
- Tyrone Hospital
- UPMC Altoona