Penny AdamsLPN, Clinical Research Coordinator
Location: Altoona, (Fairway Drive)Make an appointment
- Nursing licenses obtained at Greater Altoona Career and Technology Center – 2002
- Geriatrics –2002 to 2008 Ombudsman Blair Senior Services
- Pulmonary Nurse, Blair Medical Assoc. 2008-2010
- Blair Medical Assoc. Research Department 2010- 2011
- Blair Orthopedics Research Dept. 2011-2016
Penny is a clinical research coordinator at University Orthopedics Center and currently oversees clinical research trials in the Altoona office. She received her Practical Nursing License from GACTC in 2002. Penny began her nursing career working in Geriatrics as a Charge Nurse/Health Care Director in Assisted Living settings and volunteered as an Ombudsman with Blair Senior Services. In 2010 Penny joined clinical research to contribute in improving people’s lives and helping provide patients with new or improved treatment options.