Keith M. Zora D.O.
Dr. Bailey is a board-certified anesthesiologist and interventional pain management physician. His training and experience were comprised of unique competencies in the evaluation of arthritis, back pain, neck pain, and nerve pain. He is a key player in the spine team, where he evaluates and treats a wide range of spine problems. Together as a team they can offer the best results to evaluate problems and develop a program to restore maximum function. Dr. Zora was the co-medical director of pain management at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh prior to joining UOC.
- American Board of Anesthesiology in Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Medicine | Pain Medicine Fellowship, 2002
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital | Anesthesia Residency, 1998
- Saint Francis Medical Center | Internship, 1995
- Midwestern University | DO, 1994
- Purdue University | BS, 1986
Research and Publications
- Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation Compared with a Single Injection of Hyaluronic Acid for Chronic Knee Pain
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
Dr. Zora patiently explains your condition and the options for treatment with great compassion and clarity. He’s the best of the best!1 – 2
Dr. Zora treated me with respect and kindness and explained what he was doing throughout my procedure. He also stated that if I was in any pain during the procedure, to let him know right away, which made me feel very comfortable. Thank you, Dr. Zora.2 – 2