Kelley K. Schimler PA-C
Kelley K. Schimler is an orthopedic physician assistant at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). She graduated from Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, with a Bachelor of Science degree in May 1995. Kelly also earned her Bachelor of Health Science from Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA and received her NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) in August 1999.
Prior to joining UOC in July of 2011, Kelley worked as a PA-C with Blue Ridge Orthopaedic and Spine Center located in Warrenton, VA.
Kelley assists Dr. Thomas J. Ellis in the operating room and attends to patients in our State College and Altoona offices. Other duties include making rounds on patients in the hospital, on call coverage, and discharge summaries.
Kelley resides in State College, PA with her husband Mat and their two sons.
- 1995 Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Sports Science, Athletic Training, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- 1999 Bachelor of Health Science, Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport PA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Academy of Physician Assistants
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Altoona Regional Health System