Dennis M. Devita MD
Dr. Devita joined University Orthopedics Center (UOC) in January 2011 and sees patients in need of orthopedic care at our Lewistown office. He is a board certified orthopedic surgeon.
Upon receiving his undergraduate degree at Villanova University, Philadelphia, PA in 1971, Dr. Devita received his Medical Doctorate at Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA in 1975. He then completed an internship at Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 1976 followed by his orthopedic surgery residency at Temple University School of Medicine in 1980.
Dr. Devita is a member of the Eastern Orthopaedic Association, Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society, Pennsylvania Medical Society, and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Devita resides in Lewistown with his wife Jean and daughter Courtney. He enjoys traveling, reading and cooking.
Dr. Devita sees patients in our Lewistown office. For an appointment please call 717-248-5200 or 1-800-505-2101.
- 1971 Bachelor of Science, Villanova University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1975 Medical Doctorate, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- 1975-1976 Internship, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- 1976-1980 Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons