Mark A. Kramer ATC, PA-C
Mark A. Kramer, PA-C, ATC, is an orthopedic physician assistant at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). He received Physician Assistant Studies Degree from The Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA in August 1999 and received his National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification in 1999.
Mark previously worked at Penn State Orthopedics, State College, PA, as a Physician Assistant. Prior to that he worked at Orthopedic Surgeons of Central PA, Camp Hill, PA, as a Physician Assistant. Mark joined UOC in 2008.
Mark is a specialist in the area of orthopedics and assists Dr. Edwin J. Rogusky in the operating room. Other duties include seeing patients at our State College and Lewistown offices, making rounds on patients in the hospital, on-call coverage, discharge summaries, and x-ray interpretation.
Mark lives in State College, PA.
- 1999 Physician Assistant Studies Degree from The Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA
- 1996 Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Sciences, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- American Academy of Physician Assistant
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- American Red Cross, CPR for Professional Rescuer
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification
- Mount Nittany Regional Center