Nicole R. Confer PA-C
Nicole Confer is an orthopedic physician assistant at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). She graduated from Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport, PA in 2005 and received her NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants) certification in September 2005.
Nicole previously worked at Penn Anesthesia Pain Management at Lewistown Hospital in Lewistown, PA. She joined UOC in May 2009.
Nicole is a specialist in the area of spine and assists Dr. Joel A. Torretti in the operating room. Other duties include seeing patients at our State College Windmere Centre office and at our Altoona Station Medical Center office, making rounds on patients in the hospital, on-call coverage, discharge summaries, andx-ray interpretation.
Nicole lives in Bellefonte, PA.
- 2005 Bachelor of Physician Assistant Studies, Williamsport, PA
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant Orthopedic Society
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Altoona Regional Health Systems