Erin Gerber PA-C
Erin Gerber is an orthopedic physician assistant at University Orthopedics Center (UOC). She graduated from Gannon University in Erie, PA in August 2001 and received her NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)certification in 2001.
Erin previously worked at Rochester General Hospital in Rochester, NY. She joined UOC in September 2003.
Erin is a specialist in the area of spine and assists Dr. Gregory Bailey in the operating room. Other duties include seeing patients at our State College Windmere Centre office, making rounds on patients in the hospital, on-call coverage, discharge summaries, and x-ray interpretation.
Erin lives in State College, PA.
- 2001 Bachelor of Science, Health Sciences Gannon University, Erie, PA
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Altoona Regional Health Systems