Paul D. Lamb DC
Dr. Lamb joined University Orthopedics Center (UOC) in November of 2004 and sees patients in need of chiropractic care at our State College office. His training and experience include unique competencies in chiropractic and adjunctive therapy treatment. Dr. Lamb is an integral part of UOC’s Spine Team.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree at Indiana University of PA, Dr. Lamb received his Doctorate of Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998. Upon graduating, he founded and opened Lamb Chiropractic in Philipsburg, PA. Dr. Lamb practiced chiropractics at both Lamb Chiropractic and Nittany Valley Chiropractic from 1999-2004 before joining UOC.
Dr. Lamb is a member of the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association and the Moshannon Valley Economic Development Partnership.
Residing in Philipsburg, PA with his wife and children, Dr. Lamb enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with his family.
Dr. Lamb is currently accepting new patients in our State College office located at Windmere Center. For an appointment please call at 814-949-4050 or 1-800-505-2101.
- 1988-1992 Bachelor of Science, Indiana University, Indiana PA
- 1995-1998 Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
Honors & Awards:
- Pi Tau Delta Chiropractic National Honor Society Member
- 1998 Magna Cum Laude, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- 1992 Cum Laude, Indiana University, Indiana, PA
- Palmer Recruitment Scholarship
Extracurricular Activities and Seminars:
- Panel participant for various workers compensation panels in Centre and Clearfield Counties
- Motion palpation seminar S1 and S2; cervical/thoracic/lumbopelvic regions
- Motion palpation seminar of lower and upper extremities
- Evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions of the lower extremity
- Grastic soft tissue seminar for treatment of soft tissue injuries
- Adjunctive therapy, flexion distraction. SacroOccipital Technique seminars
- International chiropractic missionary work to the Dominican Republic 1998
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Moshannon Valley YMCA Board of Directors